Monday, November 22, 2010

Squeeze My Lemon Teaser ~ Nov 24

Start your panting now, here is the teaser for the Squeeze My Lemon entry coming from Sydney Alice on Wednesday.

My body trembled as he wrapped his hands around each of my wrists and slowly lifted them above my head. My breaths came in short gasps as his fingers laced with mine and he pressed his body against me. Slowly, he leaned close, nuzzling my nose with his.

"You drive me insane," Edward whispered darkly, his voice laced with hunger.

"I don't mean to," I whispered lamely as his breath tickled my face. A shiver ran through me as I watched his tongue moisten his bottom lip.

He's going to kiss me. He can't kiss me. If he kisses me, I'll lose every ounce of self-control I have left.

"God, do you have any idea what you do to me?"

I turned my head just before his lips touched mine. His warm mouth brushed my cheek instead, and the feel of his lips against my skin caused me to whimper.

"Look at me," he commanded softly.

Resigned to my fate, I slowly turned my face toward this.

"What do you want, Edward?" I whispered weakly.

Edward's eyes softened as they gazed into mine.

"You."

No comments:

Post a Comment