Monday, November 15, 2010

Squeeze My Lemon Teaser ~ Nov 17

Prepare yourself for Wednesday when you will get to read from the deliciously wicked mind of luvrofink's Hi Honey I'm Home:

I could feel her nipples harden under the apron and her dress. Her body had always been so responsive to me. She slowly turned in my arms, her mouth brushing against my jaw before her lips connected with mine. Isabella opened her mouth and slid her tongue against my lips, begging for entrance which I gladly gave. Soft, sensual strokes passed over my tongue as she kissed me, her nimble fingers tugging at my hair.

"Mmmm, missed you," she mumbled as her mouth pulled away from mine.

I pressed my hands into her lower back, bringing her stomach into contact with my arousal, showing her just how much I had missed her as well.

"I've been waiting all day for my dessert. I'd like to have it now," I purred as my arms encircled her thin waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment