Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ June 8 Teaser

Here is a little tease from SydneyAlice for this week's Squeeze My Lemon: Without my prompting, she turned the page and continued to play song after song while I gazed at the lovely curve of her neck and the slight upturn of her nose. The fragrance of her hair was driving me mad, and with my attention no longer on the music, I felt my body once again respond to her close proximity. Unconsciously, I leaned closer to her, and her lips curved into a smile. I was shamelessly staring at the woman by my side, but if my heated gaze was uncomfortable, she hid it well. Her fingers remained steady on the keys, and I watched with hungry eyes as her tongue moistened her lips.

I wanted to taste those lips.

I wanted to taste her.

Abruptly, she stopped playing.

"I think our time is up," she breathed softly.

I exhaled a deep breath and glanced down at my watch. Unbelievably, the hour had passed. I glanced up at the piano book, and I was stunned to see it turned to the very last page.

I panicked. She didn't need lessons, and she certainly wouldn't return.

Maybe if you beg.

"Come back tomorrow," I whispered longingly.

Bella smiled knowingly. She was probably used to men begging for her company.

1 comment:

  1. Looks really, REALLY good. Can't wait to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete