Monday, June 27, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ June 29 Teaser

So if the picture didn't get you teased enough, this teaser will do it: "Touch her," Edward ordered in a low voice, and my eyes snapped up to meet his briefly in the rearview mirror before he returned his gaze to the road. In that split second any doubt vanished, because what I saw in Edward's eyes aroused me more than anything else.

Desire.

Passion.

Need.

He wanted this as badly as I did. To be in charge of my pleasure…to give me this fantasy that I didn't even know he was aware I had. With trembling fingers I unbuttoned my blouse, my eyes flickering back and forth from the mirror…to Jasper's hungry gaze. He lifted a hand, drifting the back of his fingers over my cheek, down my neck, and across the flushed skin of my breasts. Flipping his hand, his fingers trailed lightly under the cups of my bra and I gasped, arching back, achingly aware of Edward's eyes on me through the mirror.

"Show me," he growled.

Jasper took orders well, sliding one bra cup down and revealing my breast, his thumb running over the aching peak as his own breath caught. He leaned down, his warm breath cool on my glistening skin, and his tongue flicked my nipple once.

I moaned. So did Edward.

Jasper's tongue dipped down again, tickling lightly around the edges of my nipple. Unable to resist, I lifted my hand to tangle in his hair, massaging the back of his scalp as he took my breast into his mouth, drawing it deep with a hot suck and swirl of his tongue.

His hand squeezed my knee before sliding slowly up my thigh and under my skirt. Alarmed, my eyes flew up to meet Edward's once again in the mirror. His eyes flickered back and forth between me and the road, and I could hear his raspy breaths mingle with mine and Jasper's – echoing my sharp gasp when Jasper's fingers brushed between my legs.

"Yeah," Edward said under his breath, and I wondered if he even realized he'd spoken aloud.

The quiet affirmation was enough to relax me, though, and my legs parted of their own volition as Jasper stroked me again, all the while keeping up the sweet torment on my breast. He pressed the nipple tight against the roof of his mouth, just as he slipped a finger under the fabric of my panties, the back of it sliding softly against my wetness.

He teased me, touching me lightly…over and over…sucking my nipple deep before releasing it altogether and letting it rest on his lower lip, his breath making it ache all the more. Suddenly, Edward whirled around in the front seat, and I absently realized we had stopped.

1 comment:

  1. I say "Time to get freaky." Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete