Monday, August 13, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon 08.15.12 Teaser

Our squeezer this week is fighter419, enjoy her teaser! "Bella, are you okay?" I heard Edward call as his face came into view when he knelt beside me.

"Yeah, just great, mostly since I feel like my shoulder got jammed into my neck."

"Well, at least your sarcasm is still intact," he rolled his eyes. "Let me look at it," he told me sitting me up as I reached for my shoulder.

"How do you even know what you're doing?"

"My dad is a doctor, and he's taught me a thing or two. As well as me just learning from all my injuries and falls."

I sat there as his fingers worked and rubbed my shoulder as I bit my lip trying to hold in the moan that was trying to escape.

"Does that hurt?" he asked concern in his voice.

"No, why?"

"Because you're biting your lip as if I'm hurting you and you made a whimpering type noise. So are you sure it's not hurting?"

I felt the heat spread along my cheeks unable to control my annoyingly easy blush. When he said that I couldn't look him in the eyes and I just looked down at the mat as I answered him.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks," I mumbled getting up and started to walk away but was stalled when a hand gripped my arm and I turned to see Edward standing closer than I thought, just like earlier and almost fell back on my ass again but instead I was pulled towards Edward and he wrapped his arms securely around me. In response I gripped his shoulder and I became even more aware that he was shirtless and I was just wearing a sports bra, and a lot of our skin was touching. I could easily feel his heart beat since I was held flush against him and I'm not sure if it was my lust filled delusions, but I also felt what I imagined was his cock hardening against my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment