Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ October 26

 

This week our squeezer is bnjwl @bnjwl. Enjoy her teaser: I made sure to slow down and allow her to come down from her high gently.  Her face was covered with a fine sheen of sweat and she looked beautiful.  When I pulled my fingers out of her, her eyes flew open as I brought them up to my mouth to suck them off.  There was no way that small taste of her was enough, but for now, I wanted my dick in her.  I hoped all the rumors were true of how sensitive a girl would be after an intense orgasm.
I pulled Bella closer to the end of the table and quickly dropped my pants.  Bella sat up and unbuttoned my lab coat and my shirt as well.  Nothing said dirty romp like clothes half strew about the room or even worse, left in place because you were in too big of a hurry to take them off.
When I was left with nothing to cover my body, I stepped closer to her and took my dick in my hand.  I rubbed the thick tip around her clit and watched as she immediately started to climb back towards another orgasm.  Part of me wanted to do a victory dance and pat myself on the back, the other part screamed that she was a child and had very little experience so there was no need to congratulate myself when she had nothing to compare it to.
Yeah, my subconscious was a wordy little fucker.
I focused back on Bella and could see her entire pussy throb as I rubbed myself across her.  Her sweet musky scent filled the air, and once again, I promised myself that I would be able to spend some quality time with my head nestled between her thighs but just not right now.
“Edward, I swear to God, if you don’t slide that thing in, I will scream.”  I smirked at her choice of words.
“Oh, baby, you’re going to scream when I finally do slide it in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment