Monday, October 3, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ October 5 Teaser

 
This week's squeezer is kitkat681. And if the look from 'the pretty' in her banner doesn't get your panties wet, this teaser will: I can't wait to see you spread naked on those leaves…
I'll make sure there are no rocks or twigs under you…
Can't let all that perfect skin get damaged.
I reach down and grab the bottom of my beater…
Your eyes go wide as I slide it up my torso…


Abs rippling…

Pecs jumping…

Biceps flashing…

Then the shirt is thrown over the branch of a tree…

Forgotten.

I slip my hand down my belly and into the wide waistband of my pants…

Just my fingertips…

Ain't got nothing else under these pants…

It was not that much fun running with my balls slapping against my thighs but I did it…

I did it cause I know how much it drives you crazy when you can see my junk through my pants.

Knowing it would just take one little nudge to have my cock out and ready for you.

Are you ready for me?

Are you wet?

Soaked?

Dripping?

I bet you are…

Dirty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment