Monday, November 28, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ November 30 Teaser

This week our squeezer is ImHereToReview @ImHereToReview. Enjoy this teaser from her one shot "Picture This":

I feel Edward come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. His warm, soft lips caress my neck and work upward.  “What do you think?” he murmurs behind my ear.

Now, at this point, we’ve only been on a few dates and this is new. He’s kissed me goodnight but always very gentleman-like.  I’ve never felt his lips on my body and man do I want more. My eyes flutter shut and I tilt my head to the left, giving him room to do as he pleases. He kisses my neck before moving down to my shoulder. I have never wanted someone so much in my entire life.

“Bella?” he questions against my burning hot skin.

“Hmmm?”  I can only hum my response.

He chuckles and takes a step back. I shudder at the instant loss of his body against my own.

“The cars.  What do you think?”

The cars?  Oh! The cars!  Right.

I clear my throat and try to clear my head – but am unsuccessful in the latter.

“The cars. They’re nice. Beautiful really.”

“I’m glad you think so.”

I turn toward him and give him a questioning look. “Is this your latest project?”

He cocks an eyebrow at me, as if I should know the answer to a terribly difficult mathematical problem.  “You could say that, yes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment