Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ December 28 Teaser

This week we are happy to have a returning squeezer, Nicia. Enjoy her custom banner as her picspiration and her teaser: I giggled at the suggestive tone to his voice and shivered as
his hungry gaze slid over my body once more. "What is that?"

"Take off some of your clothes and I might tell you."

One of his dark eyebrows rose challengingly, but he did as I said; his large
hands sliding up to grasp the hem of his t-shirt before he yanked it up his
body and over his head in one smooth movement.

"Is that better?"

I shook my head sorrowfully, and then grinned. "Normally, I love those jeans.
But now… they need to go."

"And what if I don't?" His voice held a hint of a smile, but his expression
was expectant, teasing.

I toyed with the one of the ends of the bow. "I'd have to shower alone. And
that means you wouldn't get to see what's hidden behi-"

His jeans hit the floor before I finished talking and he stepped forwards
eagerly, his hands replacing mine as he tugged lightly at the ribbon
strategically wrapped around my body in a bow.

"How do you get this off?" His brow wrinkled in confusion as he large fingers
fumbled with the tight knot I'd tied in order to keep the smooth silk from
coming undone.

"That's for you to work out. If you deserve your present, you'll figure it
out."

No comments:

Post a Comment