Saturday, December 3, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ December 7


This week's squeezer is Artemis Leaena. Do enjoy the teaser!

He was on his knees and his bulging crotch was level with my chest but nowhere near close enough for me to grab hold of – damn it!

As if he could read my mind, a sultry chuckle escaped his perfectly pouty lips and drifted to me over the din surrounding us. When his smoldering jade eyes locked with mine, however, the menagerie of ridiculous displays and myriad screeches faded away and it was if we were the only two souls on the planet, much less the room. By the time he placed his hands on the stage, positioning him on all fours, I was panting and digging my fingers into the wooden railing in front of me. A pulsing ache was forming in my nether region, and my panties were becoming uncomfortably flooded, as my fine-ass man stalked toward me like a mountain lion on the prowl.

When he reached me, he lunged forward and planted a brief, but fierce kiss on my lips and then leaned back onto his haunches. The air was heavy with tension, and I was in danger of scrambling up onto the stage and mounting Edward right here in front of all and sundry.

Edward started crooning along with Justin, “Dirty baby, you see these shackles, baby, I’m your slave …” Edward held his wrists together and out toward me “… I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave. It’s just that no one makes me feel this way.” He swiveled on his knees and dropped back down on all fours with his tight, rounded, wiggling ass right in front of me … so I reached out and swatted him soundly on the right cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment