Monday, January 16, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ January 18 Teaser

This week we are being squeezed by britchick69. Enjoy the teaser!
I heard the car arrive, I squeak and turn the music up, check everything is just right, the door opens, all I can hear is my heart thudding wildly, my pussy starts to tingle.
"Happy Anniversary Baby," I shout as he pokes his head around the door, his eyes widen and his jaw falls slack.
"I- I er mmm," My grin spreads as he is at a loss for words.
"Happy Anniversary Bella," Jasper steps out from behind Edward carrying a huge bunch of cream roses, "You're looking beautiful tonight darlin'," he looks me up and down approvingly, then steps forward and kisses my lips, hands me the bouquet; now I'm the one standing slack jawed.
"I'll go get myself a drink," he winks at me and gives Edward a nod before excusing himself into the kitchen.
Stunned I hiss, "W-what the f...?" hiding my nakedness behind the flowers, feeling like a total idiot, my blush almost down to my breasts.
"You are so fucking beautiful," Edward grabs the flowers, throws them to the nearest chair, takes me in his arms, his suit feels cool on my skin and he smells like fresh air, he kisses me deep and frantic, his tongue forces its way between my lips.
"Wait, "I hiss, before we get too carried away, "I need to get clothes."
Edward shakes his head and grins.
"Jasper," I cock my head towards the dining room, I can hear him coming back.
Edward raises his eyebrows, "Happy Anniversary babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment