Monday, June 4, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ 06.06.12 Teaser



Our squeezer this week is Lacrimosa Moon. Enjoy the teaser!
I continued to push myself into her back, creating a delicious friction.

"I need to feel you on me," she said as she tugged on the spaghetti straps of her camisole. It slid down her arms, revealing pink flesh.  

I groaned at the sight. Unable to hold myself back any longer, I whipped her around to face me and sunk my mouth over her nipple. I sucked and pulled, delighting in the exquisite, salty taste of her skin.

Her fingers tangled into my hair, pulling me closer to her chest. And then she tensed for a moment as if something was off.

I stopped. "Bella?"

She ran her hands over my forehead, down my nose, and across my cheeks as if reading my face. A sly smile crept over her face, and her hands crawled down to my jeans and tugged the zipper.

She knew.

Quickly, I tore off my clothes before turning my attention to her camisole, quickly ridding Bella of it. Picking her up, I laid her on the bed and lifted her hands over her head. Using the material, I began to tie them to the bedpost. "Still want to play?"

"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment