Monday, June 11, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ 06.13.12 Teaser

This week we have a surprise squeezing and we can’t tell you who or what until Wednesday. But do enjoy the teaser: 

We hold her hands up, like she were a ballerina, and twirl her a bit. When I place my hand on her hip, her soft dress heats up like a fire. Oh, for crushed silk, sensual and beautiful. I’m studying her, and I see her heart is beating like crazy—again, silk is a dead give-away, the soft material trembling in her understated cleavage. Elegance is so much more than designer dresses.

The blush that colors her cheeks is enchanting. She gives my hand a quick squeeze, and then lets go of both of us.

“I am so glad to meet you two, as well,” she says, smiling. “And I am sure we will talk again in a minute or so. But right now, I need to tour this fabulous house and meet all the guests. See you in a little while.”

She picks up her glass of champagne again, just like that. She’s off, but sends us a radiant smile over her shoulder. Yes, we are not done with you just yet, young lady. Oh, no, not at all. You’ll be back. We’ll wait.

I glance over at Jasper, and his look says it all. His mind is made up. It is this girl or nobody, with us tonight.

I couldn’t agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment