Monday, January 3, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ Jan 5 Teaser

Time to get teased! Let's get our ivories tickled by MsJessicaCullen:
She bit down on her plump lip and clasped her hands together, "Will you be needing anything else, Mr. Cullen?"


It was questions like these that made me question why I never acted on my desires. I believed that I was an attractive man, and she was a very attractive woman who, from what I know, is as unattached as I am. I stood before her and watched as a warm blush spread over her features.

She was well overpaid for the job she did here with me, and I treated her reasonably, on what grounds could she refuse me? I saw her reactions to me, and she was just as affected by me as I was by her.

"In fact, Isabella," I began, "if you would be willing to help me out, I need some help with my latest composition. You see, I have an astounding lack of inspiration right now, and if I'm not mistaken, there's something you could do to… inspire me."

She peeked up at me beneath her long lashes, "Of course, Mr. Cullen, anything."

Anything.

I would have no problem convincing her to do this for me.

Boldly, I reached up and tucked a piece of her brown hair behind her hair. Her reaction pleased me. She blushed even further and tensed, I suppose trying not to lean towards my hand. I pulled away and elaborated on my request.

"I've been at a halt with my creativity," I said, leading her out towards my piano, "and I think it might help if I had something more… stimulating to look at than a shiny piano top."

Her eyes filled with unspoken mischief and she stroked the glossy musical instrument.

"What would you like me to do?" she asked, leaning against the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment