Monday, January 17, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ Jan 19 Teaser

Freshly squeezed teaser for this weeks posting, from the wicked duo of luvrofink and chartwilightmom“I…I…looked at Alice’s cleavage,” Bella whispered as she hung her head shamefully.

“That’s right, you did. And you know what else? She was bragging about it to her co-workers. I could hear her talk about you, how much she wanted you and how much you obviously wanted her fucking tits in your mouth,” I growled lowly.

“N…no, no, that’s not it,” Bella argued.

“Well, no matter. You admitted that you were acting like a little horny slut today, so I guess you should get punished like one. I want you bent over our bed with those panties tucked under your ass. Frame that beautiful behind with that sexy lace, baby,” I chuckled darkly as I turned to leave.

I was angry at her and hurt. I would not be able to be the one to administer her punishment. It wouldn’t be fair to her. I went downstairs to find Emmett. He would have to do as my replacement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment