Monday, January 24, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ Jan 26 Teaser

We have another first this week, a first time author, breaking in to writing and popping her lemon cherry, from Shpwhitney:
“What are you doing? Your breakfast is going to get cold,” I barely whisper as he kneels by the side of the daybed and places slow, sensual kisses down my neck.


The feeling of his lips mixed with the warmth of his breath and the slight scratch of his facial hair has me rubbing my legs together already.

“I’m enjoying my breakfast,” Edward says with a slight laugh, and if possible that husky voice has gotten even deeper and even sexier.

As his kisses turn from soft and playful to lingering and sensual, he begins to run his strong and capable hands up my legs. His fingertips are teasing and purposeful all at once as he begins to massage the inside of my thighs.

By this point I can’t believe I am still conscious, because I’m pretty sure I stopped breathing altogether about ten minutes ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment