Monday, March 21, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon 03.23.11 Pic & Tease

NSFW ~ Squeeze My Lemon Picture Prompt this week has us saying ouch.
And here is a tease from her one shot *gulps*.

The door closed softly, the lock in place as I turned around.

"You just want to make a fucking spectacle of yourself, don't you? Embarrassing me while hundreds of miles away wasn't enough? You want to flaunt your shit in front of strangers now, I see," I spat venomously.

Edward began to stutter his apology.

"Shut up. Just shut up. I did not instruct you to kneel outside my door, did I? No. You took it upon yourself to alter my wishes. Maybe you've developed some sort of God complex out here. Maybe all those plastic whores make you think your God's gift to women, but I'm here to tell you that you're not. You're a dirty little whore whose ass belongs to me. I'm sure if those whores knew what I did to your body, not even in the room with you, they'd see how much of a pathetic excuse of a man you are. You're a greedy little cockslut, aren't you?" I seethed, stalking closer to the kneeling man.

I could see the outline of his hard cock pushing against the leather of his briefs.

"Look at you. You're so fucking hard just from me talking to you. I wonder if maybe we should go out in the hall, give everyone something to look at. Would you like that, slut? Would you like for everyone to watch as I punish that dirty cock of yours?" I teased as squatted down and raked my nails over his pecs.

No comments:

Post a Comment