Monday, March 28, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ March 30

03.30.11 teaser from 2Shaes for this weeks Squeeze My Lemon.
"Come on," he demands in a husky voice and hops out of the truck.

I quickly button my jeans and reach for the handle. Suddenly, the door swings open and he's standing before me, breathing heavily and staring at me like a piece of meat. I start to move out of the seat when he grabs me and pulls me out. He immediately slams me against the truck, placing his weight on me so I can't move and attacks my mouth with his own. My soft mewling sounds are swallowed between his lips, and I dig my fingers in his hair to take as much of him as I can. There's a bulge in his pants, and he uses my body to ease his need. One of his large hands grips my ass, while the other grabs my leg and wraps it around his waist. He grinds into me, and I moan at the sensations firing in my core.

"Jake," I manage to whimper out as his open mouthed kisses trail down my neck. "You gonna fuck me out here?"

He stops moving, but keeps his face buried in my neck. After he drops my leg, he places his other hand on my ass. He's seriously considering the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment