Monday, July 11, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ July 13 Teaser

NSFW! This week we are very excited to have TexasBella writing for us. And there is a bonus with the teaser this week, a fuckhot banner, grrr! Here your teaser: I’d just taken the last drag of my cigarette when I heard the moaning.  Unable to restrain myself, I’d stepped up to the large picture window of my neighbor’s unit.  There were no curtains.  No lights were on inside.  Thinking I’d imagined it, I turned to leave and heard it again.  I spun back around and put my face up against the glass.
Traces of moonlight filtered into the room and danced across her naked form.  She was sitting in the middle of her living room floor with her back to the window.  She was leaning back on one elbow, her head dropped back causing all that thick hair to pool on the ground behind her, eyes squeezed shut.  Her rose colored nipples were hard and pointing towards the ceiling as her free hand was moving rapidly between her legs.
I knew I should leave; that it was wrong to stand here and watch her uninvited.  But why the fuck was she doing this in her living room with no curtains if she didn’t enjoy the idea of someone possibly seeing?  I palmed my dick through my jeans and groaned.
What if she doesn’t realize that I’ve moved in and she’s no longer alone?
The southern gentleman in me almost won out as I once again turned to leave.  I stopped dead in my tracks when she cried out and I clearly heard MY name fall from her lips in the throes of her orgasm.
Astonished, I looked back into the window.  She was now sprawled out, spread eagle, on her living room floor and though her eyes were still closed, I could see all of her face and I knew it was her.

No comments:

Post a Comment