Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ August 31 Teaser

This week's squeeze is @PlzFangMe PlzFangMe. She has a lovely teaser for us as well as a picture prompt that makes us wish we were the object in this picture:  “Hello, Edward.  Are you ready to begin?”  Shy Bella suddenly didn’t seem as shy as she took my hand and lead me into the kitchen.  “I think we should get started with a bit of a taste testing exercise.  I need to know just how developed your palate is.”  She sat me down on the stool and took one of the linen napkins and tied it around my eyes.  I sat there feeling suddenly very vulnerable and excited at the same time.  It felt like my senses were suddenly heightened.  I could hear puttering around the kitchen as she collected whatever she was using for our little lesson.  Minutes or hours could have passed as I waited for Bella to return to me.

“Tell me Edward.  Do you prefer savory, spicy, sour or sweet?  What makes your tongue happy?”    I opened my mouth to answer and her finger popped in it instead, coated with something thick and sticky.  “Suck it off, Edward.”

My cock suddenly sprang to life as I immediately did as I was told.  I sucked at her finger and ran my tongue around, tasting the thick substance.  Sweet, earthy… “Uh- Honey?”

“MmmmHmmm…”  She pulled her finger all too quickly from my mouth, “Let’s try this one.  Open up, big boy…”  This time she placed some kind of powder on my tongue… it wasn’t sweet at all and slightly spicy but still mild, I recognized it… “Uh… Cinnamon…?”  I asked.

“Yes.  Let’s try this one.” Something granular touched my tongue and I instantly smiled, “Easy, sugar.”  I said.  “Very good Edward but I want to try something.  Open up..."

No comments:

Post a Comment