Monday, August 1, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ August 3

This week we have busymommy squeezing us. Enjoy the teaser that she has given us: Unable to refuse her, I scooped her up, struggling to my feet in the wet sand. I claimed her mouth with mine, my tongue caressing hers, while I walked into the crashing waves. Once I reached waist deep water, I let her body slide down me, pulling her hips up against my throbbing erection. She kissed me once more, before pushing away to dive under the swells moving in. She surfaced a few feet further out, her dark hair almost ebony under the waning sun. My beautiful water nymph. I dove under and swam out to meet her, my hand wrapping around her ankle and pulling her under. We both surfaced together, Bella’s seductive laugh swept away on the ocean winds.
We swam together, our bodies slipping across each other, our touches becoming bolder with each pass. Gliding up behind her, I slid my fingers under the thin fabric of her panties, teasing across her silken skin, before pushing the wisp of fabric down her legs. I felt her sharp intake of breath, her body melting against mine. My lips blazed a trail across her shoulder, up her neck, to whisper in her ear.
“You sure you want to swim?”

No comments:

Post a Comment