Monday, August 8, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ August 10 Teaser

@EmilyBowdn is our squeezer this week. Enjoy her picture prompt that she brought and her teaser: “Where are we going?” I ask, delight and excitement in my tone.

“Somewhere I can take advantage of you,” Edward replies, his voice dripping sex.

“Baby, you can take me anytime, anywhere.”

Edward wags his eyebrows, a wide grin spreading across his gorgeous face. He drives down a dirt road, acres of forest surrounding us on both sides. I look around us, my anticipation growing as I try to figure out where he has taken me.

A light cloud of dust surrounds us as he stops; the silent serenity of the forest is all I can here. It's broken by the soft click of Edward's seat belt release, and then I feel nothing but his lips on my neck.

“Mmmm,” I moan, encouraging his lavishing mouth by placing my hand behind his head, my own tilting to welcome his attention. His tongue peeks out, tracing along my collar bone, down to were the top of my shirt begins.

“Take your clothes off,” he demands low and heady, making me breathless. I love the sound of need on his voice.

“Did you bring a blanket?” I ask.

“Won't need one,” he mumbles against my skin. His hands are busy ridding me of my shirt. I guess he feels I'm taking too long, and he wants my bare flesh against his.

He slowly releases the buttons from the front of my flannel, each one feels like a tease, a torment, making my body heat as each small circle passes through their paired hole. His mouth follows the path of my parting shirt, revealing the pale skin beneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment