Monday, March 26, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ March 28 Teaser

This week we have a returning squeezer, Nicia bring us some more Vampire Academy loving. Enjoy the teaser:

On my way down the corridor someone stepped out from the toilet and almost bumped into me.

“Hey, wa-” My angry retort cut off as my gaze lifted up, and up, and up, until I met the chocolate brown eyes of the guy I’d been eying up earlier that morning. “Oh.”

“I’m sorry.” He bent down gracefully and handed me the shopping bag I’d dropped before standing back up again. “I didn’t mean to bump into you.”

My eyes widened as my interest grew. He had an accent. I wasn’t sure where it was from, but he definitely wasn’t English, Canadian, American or Australian. A flirty grin crept onto my lips as I took my bags from his outstretched hand, jumping slightly when a small electric spark shocked me as our fingers touched.

Say something!

“That’s ok.” I grinned. “Maybe you can make it up to me somehow.”

It wasn’t my best line, but it seemed to do the job as his eyes lit up with definite interest.

“I’d love to. But,” He glanced at his watch. “I have an appointment right now. I’m filling in for Dr. Zeklos. If you leave your details with the receptionist at the front desk, I’d be more than happy to call you straight after and make arrangements.”

My spirits lifted, and then my stomach dropped.

He was filling in for Ivan. My gynecologist. And I was supposed to be his next appointment. I couldn’t have him looking at my lady parts if I wanted to get down and dirty with him.

“Sure.” My voice was practically a squeak as I turned on my heel and almost ran back to the waiting room.

The receptionist glanced up as I approached the front desk. “I need to make a new appointment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment