Monday, March 12, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ March 14 Teaser

This week we have an eager returning squeezer, BellaClary. Do enjoy this teaser *clenches*:
 
Walking into the kitchen I opened the fridge and stare into it. My mind is racing with thoughts of Bella. I need to focus. Being around her makes me crazy. That thin tank top and those tight skinny jeans are killing me. I want to rip them off her, see the milky skin beneath them, feel our bodies pressed together. I wanted to kiss her, taste her, slide myself into her.  I want to take her. Consume her.
 
No.
 
I'm trying to be a gentleman. I want her to know that I want her for more than her body.  I don't want her to think that last weekend is normal for me, that I do that a lot. I don't. I have a few times, I'll admit, but I never found someone like her. Someone who is shy and demanding, quiet and loud, tiny and bold. Everything about her draws me in. 

Which is why I need to be a gentlemen. I've barely touched her tonight, except for her hand, arm and shoulder. Never hovering for too long, its becoming increasingly difficult. I’ve been polite but it’s not forced, I’m genuinely interested in her and everything she has to say. I haven’t taken my eyes off her deep brown ones, I am fully intrigued. I can’t stop asking her questions, finding more out about her. She’s addicting.
 
Focusing back on the fridge I grab the cherry pie that I had made earlier along with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. It's one of my favorite desserts.  I place them down on the counter and turn around to find her only inches away from me. Her eyes were focused on my lips as I smile at her.  
 
“What are you doing? I would have brought dessert to you.” I say to her, my eyes now focused on her small pink lips.  
 
“I couldn’t wait any longer.” She mumbles and without warning her lips are pressed to mine, making me wonder if she had been talking about the dessert or me.

Her arms snake around my neck, pulling my face closer to hers. Our lips move together, rubbing against each other. Hers are warm and soft as they caress mine. I let her take the lead on this one, seeing how far she’ll go. I try to keep my hands at my sides, not trusting myself.  I don't want to take her kissing the wrong way and think that she wanted to fuck me again, but god did I want to fuck her again. I loved how she felt wrapped around my dick. 

“Edward,” she groans into my mouth as I feel her push her hips into me. She wants more, I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment