Monday, March 19, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ March 21 Teaser

We are very happy to have Fairusa84 to be squeezing us this week! Enjoy the teaser:

Wordlessly, he takes his blanket and ties it around the bunk, creating a private cubicle. Raising the corner, he motions me inside and climbs in after me, both of us kicking off our flipflops. We kiss and touch and feel for the longest time, and I marvel at the way my body reacts to him. It’s like it knows him, and he knows exactly where to touch to drive me crazy. Aching to feel more, I reach for the button of his shorts, but he grabs my wrist, halting my movement. I open my eyes and look at him questioningly. In answer, he rolls me over till I’m on my back, and kisses me hard. He props himself up on one arm and lets his free hand roam down my body until he finds the hem of my white cotton dress, inching it up.
Pulling away from my mouth, he buries his head in the crook of my neck and whispers, ‘You’re killing me, looking all sweet and innocent like that. But you’re quite the vixen, aren’t you?’
With that, he gently bites my earlobe, causing me to gasp at both the sensation and his words. He pushes my dress up and over my head and flings it to the foot of the bed, leaving me in my panties. His lips kiss their way south as he massages my breasts. By the time he’s ghosting kisses across my stomach, I’m a panting mess, lifting my hips, desperate for friction.
‘Hold very still,’ he murmurs against my skin, so low I’m straining to make out the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment