Monday, July 23, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ 07.25.12 Teaser


Our squeezer this week is Louise23. Enjoy the teaser!

"You'll definitely be thanking me once I'm finished with you." Edward says, and then the talking is stopped as he presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back eagerly, and very soon his tongue is pressing against my lips. I open my mouth to him, and I moan into his mouth. As we make out, he presses me even more up against the wall. His hands move from the wall to my breasts, and, yet again, I moan.

He stops kissing me, but only to take off the t-shirt I have to wear. It leaves only my bra underneath, and I'm thankful I wore my confidence bra. It's black and lacy, and makes me feel sexy. Edward seems to appreciate my underwear choice, as his hands return to my breasts, and it feels so good.

"I like, wait, no, love this bra. But, I still think it would look better off." Edward whispers huskily as he unclasps my bra, and throws it to the other side of the room. His lips go straight to my breasts, and I moan again. He is seriously talented at this. Never mind tennis, this, sucking and licking my nipples, should be his new profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment