Monday, September 24, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ 09.26.12 Teaser

We are tingling with a returning squeezer Fairusa84 giving us some squeezing for posting number 99! Enjoy the teaser!

It is a peculiar sensation, watching him take in the room, fingering the burgundy bed sheets, knowing what is going to happen here later tonight. I find myself nervous, and I ramble to him about my ideas and motivations. Suddenly he’s in front of me, rubbing my arms soothingly as his voice drops to a whisper.

“Shh, Bella, relax. There’s nothing to worry about. We’ll just see how it goes, okay?”

I take a deep, cleansing breath, and look into his serene grey eyes. He exudes a calmness that is impossible to ignore.

“Good girl,” he praises when he sees I’m not freaking out anymore. “Why don’t we just relax until Edward gets home?”

I nod, “Yes. I’m going to quickly change, though.”

Then, a thought creeps into my head and I turn around, moving my hair to the side as I look at him over my shoulder.

“Unzip me?”

He moves to stand behind me and, ever so slowly, lowers my zipper. How such a simple act can be so arousing is beyond me, but my breathing becomes shallower nonetheless. When he’s done, his hands linger on my hips, before he gently pushes the straps of my dress down my arms. It pools at my feet and we stand like that for a moment, the sexual tension near palpable in the quiet room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment