Monday, September 3, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ 09.05.12 Teaser

NSFW! We are excited to have a returning squeezer this week, britchick69. Enjoy the teaser!

A shiver of goosebumps race across my body, she's close, I keep my head down and eyes tightly closed, it heightens all my senses; she knows I like to do this.

I hope she'll blindfold me today.

I feel a warm breath of air across my neck and I hold the response to jump and gasp, a sharp manicured nail scrapes across my abdomen and my muscles spasm, but I hold still.

"You're so beautiful and obedient, you please me so much baby."

Her approving words make me swell with pride.

Mistress slips a blindfold over my eyes; I swear sometimes she can read my mind, and then she takes my hand.

"Come," Mistress commands and leads me carefully across the room.

I stop when she positions my thighs in front of the leather bench.

"Lie across it, but keep your feet on the floor," She commands, and I hear her move away from me.

By the time I'm positioned across the bench face down, Mistress is back.

"I'm going to help you..." She whisperers close to my ear sending shivers across me. "...To unwind."

She strokes a warm hand from the top of my head down the length of my spine, leaving goosebumps in its wake, and then she caresses the curve of my bottom and drags her fingers lightly across the throbbing lips of my pussy.

"I want to hear you."

"Yes Mistress," I reply obediently.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

I know, as soon as she commanded me to lay face down on the leather bench, I knew, I'd hoped.

"Yes, Mistress, you're going to spank me."

No comments:

Post a Comment