Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ 09.12.12 Teaser

This week's squeezer is a classic from Kimmydonn. Enjoy the teaser!

Beer shot up my nose as I choked. Bella laughed. "Sorry! I would have waited if I'd seen you drink. TMI?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Only if you mind taking off your pants when I do."

She laughed into the oven, pulling the bread bowls out. "That wasn't the plan, but whatever makes you comfortable."

"It'll definitely make me hard," I muttered into my bottle as she spooned out chili.

"It's hot," she warned, unnecessarily. I chased a forkful with a swig of beer. The spiciness wasn't tamed at all, but the temperature was neutralized. I'd also learned that something in the hops blended with the chili and beef. The chocolate and cheese added their own smoothness, another layer of flavor.

I don't know how long I rolled that mouthful before Bella snagged my bottle again. "Another?" she asked, draining the last of it. She smirked. "Maybe not. We need you to be able to perform."

I bit my tongue and scowled at her. She laughed. "I'm having scotch," she said, pulling down the bottle and a tumbler.

"Sure, same." A second glass was set beside the first.

She shook ice into both glasses and pushed mine across the table. Little penises were swirling in the amber liquid.

I met her eye without amusement. How many ways was she going to put me on the spot tonight? Stupid question.

She held my gaze for a minute before snorting and pulling out her ponytail. "Couldn't help it," she said, shaking her head and laughing. She was flushed...

"Cute," I murmured, sipping my drink. The chili had cooled and we ate in silence except for the occasional happy noise from me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using my piece. It's more like melting the chocolate than squeezing the lemon. :)

    ReplyDelete