Saturday, May 15, 2010

Autograph Signing by readingmama

We have another OS for Dirty Cheeky Monkeys, Autograph Signing by readingmama. Here is your tease, then make sure you go read.

Edward was still feeling jealous from how the girl had looked at the movie star but more so of how he had looked back at her. He made a sweeping gesture to indicate her to go ahead. He growled as he followed behind her into the stacks.

"I saw the way you were looking at that Cullen prick," Edward said, unable to keep it in any longer.

"So, what's it to you?" Bella countered, spinning around.

Edward looked feral and Bella couldn't help notice how sexy it was. His disheveled bronze hair highlighted his strong jaw. Bella wanted to lick it.

"I'd prefer if you looked at me like that instead," he demanded, backing her into the shelves.

"Like how?" she teased, earning her another growl. "Like this?" She batted her eyes.

Edward looked her in her eyes and a devilish smirk came across his face. "That's okay, I'll earn it."

Bella's knees went a little weak as Edward leaned in and pressed his body flush to hers. She parted her legs slightly as a subtle invitation for him to slide one of his in. He accepted it.

Bella thought briefly of why she had come to the bookstore and suddenly felt unsure; she made an effort to halt what was progressing. She placed her hand on Edward's chest and pressed slightly, telling him to stop.

"I don't think so," Edward snarled as he grabbed both her hands and pressed them above her head. Her picture fell unceremoniously to the ground. "I haven't earned my look yet. I think if I fuck you here in the bookstore, you'll forget all about blondie back there."

No comments:

Post a Comment