Monday, December 20, 2010

Squeeze My Lemon Tease ~ Dec 22

Squeeze My Lemon Teaser Time, from the wickedly delicious minds of jarkin33 & phoebes.promise. Lips Like Scarlet Lips: “Garrett. Just tell her Garrett stopped by.” He was bewildered and no doubt annoyed.


Revenge was sweet and felt fucking incredible as two fingers pushed into me. I bit back a gasp as he worked his fingers slowly in and out of my wet, hot heat.


“No problem. I’ll tell her.” I heard a shuffle across the wood floor and watched Edward raise his free hand in a mock wave while his other continued to fuck me.


The door fell closed and he moved tightly against me as his ravenous mouth devoured mine. I moaned, finally releasing the breath I was holding. My hands found his hair as he leaned in and ran his tongue along the sweet spot below my ear. “I think you liked my touching you in front of your ex, didn’t you?”


“Hmmm, answer me,” he breathed.


“What do you think?” I panted and rotated my hips in time with his thrusting fingers.


“I think you like me fucking you with my fingers,” he whispered. “But I know you’ll love my cock.” 
To top things off on this hot hot hot entry, these uber talented ladies made their own banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment