Monday, December 13, 2010

Squeeze My Lemon Tease ~ Dec 15

Squeeze My Lemon tease for Wednesday 12.15.10 posting~ from the sexy mind of verucasin (@veeblanc on twitter): Suddenly, his hot breath was against my skin and I started panting. I gripped the arms of the chair I was sitting in, hoping to control my escalating desire for him. He slowly skimmed his nose across my jaw to my ear, kissed the lobe and pulled my earring inside his mouth before whispering, "I want you to suck my cock, Isabella."


I'm sorry, what was that? I pulled back slowly so I could see his face, discerning if he was really serious. His eyes were dark and hooded and I knew he meant exactly what he said. I just stared at him with my mouth hanging open because I was having a hard time processing his request.


He wanted me to get down on my knees and blow him right here in the middle of this goddamn restaurant. Oh my god! I looked at him once more and he was staring right back at me with a raised eyebrow. He definitely meant it, of that I was certain. Shit, I was never one for public sex. What will we do if we get caught?

No comments:

Post a Comment