Monday, December 6, 2010

Squeeze My Lemon Teaser ~ Dec 8

Get ready for this entry on Wednesday, go ahead and prep with a shot of vodka and some cigarettes on standby. From the sinful mind of SammieLynnsMom: When I turned to go put on a swimsuit he grabbed my hand and lead me straight onto the porch.

“You don’t need anything,” he whispered into my ear before firmly cupping his hands around my ass. “I love you.”

“I love you,” I whispered.

Each one of us took our time undressing the other before taking the stairs into the pool. The water felt amazing as the gentle ripples spread across my body and for a second, I felt completely at ease.

We lazily swam around a bit, both dancing around the conversation we both knew was coming.

“What are you doing?” I asked when I noticed Emmett’s expression from troubled to passionate. A not so subtle fire blazed in his eyes as he stared hungrily at my body.

“Have you ever had pool sex?” he asked as he stalked up closed to me. I shook my head indicating that I had never had any sort of sexual experience in a pool.

Between moving, work, and business functions the only other time, beyond tonight, that we’d both been in the pool was during a barbecue. My first thought upon entering the pool tonight was that we needed to come back here more often.

“Well then, let me make love to you,” he breathed over my lips. As if I could ever resist him I answered with my eyes, simply letting him know I was his for the taking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment