Monday, September 12, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ September 14

NSFW! This week we are squirming, seeking some delicious relief from the words of our squeezer, bornonhalloween.  Prepare yourself for this week's SML: His kisses become greedy, and I can visualize that almost pained look he gets on his face when he can’t seem to get enough. His tongue demands more, and I willingly give him everything he needs.

Take, Edward. Take, take, take. I’m all yours. I’ve always been yours.

Our moans grow louder and fiercer. Breathing through mouths is no longer an option; loud gusts of air are sucked in desperately through noses. I lift my hand to the back of Edward’s neck, touching his trademark unruly hair for the first time. I can’t help myself; I tug at the ends out of sheer lust-induced insanity, drawing a series of low grunts from him that threatens to shred every last ounce of my self-control.

It’s Edward who eventually slows down and pulls back just enough to drag in a breath. Gathering himself, he quips, “Is it hot out here or is it us?”

No comments:

Post a Comment