Monday, September 26, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ September 28 Teaser

Squeeze My Lemon squeezer this week is smmiskimen.
"Edward," I said in my tone of authority, making him freeze with the door barely open. "Close the door."

He shut the door but left his hand on the handle.

"Lock it," I commanded and his head whipped around, his eyes meeting mine. There was confusion deep within them, but something else too...desire. Edward complied with my command and locked the door.

"Come here," I commanded, pointing to the spot directly in front of me.

He moved slowly, his eyes cautious as he came to stand in the exact spot I told him to stand in. His eyes didn't leave mine, but his chest heaved with the deep breaths he was taking as if to calm himself.

I leaned forward, keeping my body minutely away from his, until my lips were right near his neck, my breath washing over his skin making him shudder.

"You want to fuck me? You want to make me scream your name? Tell me and you can have it. Tell me how much you want me and I'm yours. All you have to do is say the words. Do you want me, Edward?" I purred into his ear, letting my moist breath coat his skin, tempting and teasing the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment