Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ September 21 Teaser

This week our squeezer is onesweetbell: I peered into the kitchen and could see him standing by the sink washing his hands, without a shirt on. I could feel the rush start to flow through my body. I wanted him now.

"Something smells good in here," I said, trying to make my presence known.

He turned around, taking me in with his eyes.

"Something looks good in here too," he smiled with a sexy smirk as he made his way towards me, drying his hands on a towel as he did so.

Pulling me into his arms, I took a deep breath. Shuddering as his smell infiltrated my senses, I tried to stifle a moan but I couldn't.

"Hmmm," he whispered into my ear. "What's first, my dear? Dinner or dessert?"

"Definitely dessert first," I whispered back. It never took me long to get worked up when he was around and tonight was no different.

He whisked me up into his arms with a slight chuckle and took us into the living room.

"What's all this, love?" I asked after taking in all the candles he had placed around the room.

"Oh, just setting the mood."

After taking off our clothes in between kisses, he laid me down on to the pillow-covered floor

"Now lay back and enjoy what I have in store for you, baby," he breathed into my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment