Monday, September 5, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ September 7

Squeeze My Lemon for 09.07.11 is from AydenMorgen.   "Do we have plans?" I asked carefully as he lowered the glass again. It clinked softly against the marble tabletop as he shifted it into place just so.

He shrugged a shoulder and moved toward me, working at his cufflinks as he did so. Strong forearms were revealed slowly as he rolled the sleeves of expensive silk up his arms. "Depends," he murmured, cocking a brow in challenge. "What do you want to do?"

My answer was instantaneous, leaving my lips as soon as the word formed in my mind. "You."

He chuckled as he stepped up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. His eyes crinkled as he dropped his forehead to mine and brushed a kiss across my waiting lips. "Oh, I think we can definitely make that happen, love."

I melted into his arms as his lips brushed across mine again. "Please do," I whispered, my tongue darting out to tease at his bottom lip. Brandy and mint, a taste that was purely him, burst on my tongue, pulling a soft moan from my lips.

He took control of the kiss as soon as that moan left my lips; delving his fingers into my hair to tilt my face to his. It was soft on hard – smooth and rich like the warm flavor of the brandy still on my tongue. Stubble scratched at my face as his tongue explored, twining around mine and pulling it into his mouth.

My hands curled into his biceps, feeling the ripple and play of thick muscle beneath silk. His traveled down my back, strong fingers undoing the zipper on their journey downward. Cool air licked at my skin as my dress parted beneath his hands. Fingers kneaded into the muscles of my ass as he pulled me up and into him.

Desire wove between us as our bodies pressed into one another; sparks igniting us both in familiar crackles. It had already been denied too long, pushed aside for mundane things that had no place in the here and now. In this moment and where it was leading.

"Oh," I gasped into his mouth, my hands tightening on his biceps as his cock pressed into my stomach.

"Feel that?" he whispered against my mouth before moving to trail a line of soft kisses across my jaw and to my ear. "I've been hard for you all day, Bella." His teeth nipped at the shell of my ear, his warm breath causing my skin to pebble. "All day, love," he reiterated, lifting me up his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment