Monday, February 14, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ Feb 16 Teaser

Squeeze My Lemon has CitizenCullen25 this week and she has given us the longest teaser we have had to date. Please enjoy:
Tonight, we're the sea and the salty breeze
the milk from your breast is on my lips
and lovelier words from your mouth to me
when salty my sweat and fingertips
Our hands they seek the end of afternoon
My hands believe and move over you
Tonight, we're the sea and
the rhythm there
the waves and the wind and night is black
tonight we're the scent of your
long black hair
spread out like your breath
across my back
Your hands they move like waves over me
beneath the moon, tonight, we're the sea

Sea and the Rhythm-Iron and Wine

BPOV

While Edward slept, I decided to go outside and enjoy some of the warm Hawaiian sun. My skin didn’t really get dark, but I was developing a nice sun-kissed glow that made me look nice. My little blue bikini, a gift from Alice, barely covered my bottom.

Since we had our own private part of the beach, I took out my top. I thought my breasts still looked pretty good, even though Dante and his daddy didn’t give them much time for recovery. I never dreamed that Edward would find breastfeeding so surprising, but my husband was nothing if not full of surprises.

I turned over on my stomach, remembering how it felt when Edward was inside of me. In only a day, we’d had more sex than some people had all year. Every since I met Edward, I’d felt like there was this fire in my blood, and he was the only one that could cool me.

All of a sudden, a large shadow blocked the heat, making me shiver in anticipation. My center instantly became wet as my pulse sped up. It was the scent. Edward all smelled so damn good.

“Why are you out here alone, babydoll? There are predators all around,” he whispered, licking the shell of my ear.

I whimpered and tried to sit up, but he held me down on the towel. Slowly, he rubbed his big hands all over my exposed flesh, stopping when he reached the swell of my lower back. I struggled even harder, which earned me a smack on the buttocks.

“Let me turn around,” I begged, using all my strength.

Instead of giving me what I wanted, he pulled my hands behind my back. Then, I felt the soft fur of our fuzzy handcuffs encase my wrists. Wantonly, I ground my lower body into the sand. Now that Edward was here, the heat was unbearable.

He pulled off the useless swimsuit bottoms and hit me again. I groaned and pushed my lower body towards him. This time he bit my left ass cheek, sucking the skin when he was done. I felt liquid oozing out of my most sensitive crevice.

“Have you been a bad girl, Bella,” He asked, turning my head so that we were face to face.

I nodded vigorously, knowing that he liked this game. “I’m always so naughty, Mr. Cullen. I touched myself again.”

His clear green eyes darkened upon hearing the sound of my innocent voice.

He grunted and pulled my hair. “Did you let anyone else touch your pussy?”

I shook my head. “Only you, Mr. Cullen.”

“Good.”

With no warning, Edward sank into my wet heat, inch by glorious inch. I screamed, writhing beneath him until he was completely sheathed. My husband was so big that I felt him in every part of my body. There was no way I’d ever be able to make love to another man because Edward had spoiled me for life.”

“Ung, Bella. So good. Did you, ungh, like touching yourself? Did you taste it?” He asked, pressing his fingers into my hip bones.

“No…no,” I stammered.

He helped me get on my knees so that he could go deeper. One of his big hands kneaded my milky breast as the other one began playing with my clit. The need to move my hands was so strong that I almost broke my arm.

“Fuck, babydoll. Easy,” he grunted, kissing me on the neck.

I lowered my head on the towel, keeping my lower body up for Edward. He spread my legs wider and continued to ram deep inside of me. I closed my eyes to savor the sensation. The cool breeze mixed with the warm sun made this the perfect setting for sex.

Pretty soon, my first orgasm hit me hard, curling my toes. Edward cursed and released my shackles. Then, he flipped me over, only pausing a minute before burying his girth back inside of me. Not only was he ten inches long, he was also very thick.

“Open your mouth,” He commanded, inserting his index finger inside. “Taste yourself. You taste so damn good. I had to share.”

My eyes glazed over as he pulled out, leaned down, and inserted his tongue where his manhood had just been. Dazedly, I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged. Between slurps, he pinched my nipples. I was so close to coming again, but I needed him inside of me this time.

“Shit…. Ungh… Never like this before,” he mumbled, blowing on my nub.

I screamed, falling over the edge again. Edward didn’t stop, though. His tongue was just as talented as the rest of him. When I couldn’t think I could take anymore, he kissed my mound and crawled back up my body. I was more than ready, so he easily slid into my slick heat.

“Mine,” he grunted, pounding me into the warm sand.

“Yes!!! Yes!!! Oh, Edward,” I yelled, scratching my nails down his sweaty back.

With a mighty grunt, he emptied his spunk deep into my womb. After coming down, he rolled us so that I was on top of his chest. My body, soul, and mind were completely consumed with bliss. Without a care in the world, I drifted to sleep under the golden warmth of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment