Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teaser for Chapter 1 of new story Bella outnumbered written by DCM @Chellebelle583

He takes a deep breath and sits up straighter “I wish they were still together, but they aren’t and they never will be....especially now” he says the last bit in a voice that’s a little frightening if I’m honest.


“What significant thing has happened since our last session that makes you think this way?” I press.

“My dad’s an asshole” okay short and to the point. My ovaries are once again recoiling in horror at the thought of ever reproducing, but I go on anyway.

“So your father is the primary reason for your feelings this week?” I ask him.

“Yep, he’s a total asshole” I have a sudden vision of throwing my notebook at his head, my fingers grip said notepad tighter in case my subconscious tries to become my conscious.

“Yes I think we established the fact that you think your father is an ‘asshole’, what I need to know is why”

“I think he’s getting a new girlfriend” he tells me.

The kid is openly glaring at me. It’s not my fucking fault his father has found a new hole to stick it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment