Monday, February 28, 2011

Squeeze My Lemon ~ March 2 Teaser & Pic

Squeeze My Lemon has it's first WOLF lemon this week.
WolfHOOr & niceKittyRAWR get our hearts pumping with this little teaser:
Before I realize what's happening a pair of rough hands grip my hips and pull me back. I gasp in shock just as something covers my eyes. I am now in complete darkness and my heart begins pounding in fear.

Someone followed me?

Someone broke into my room and was waiting on me?

I'm going to die, right here, and no one will ever know what happened. Oh God.

Then one name starts rapidly going through my mind. Jared. I’ll never see Jared again.

Mustering as much courage as possible I whimper out, "Whoever you are, you are going to want to let me go! My boyfriend will literally tear you apart if you touch me. He will find out."

I try to sound menacing and confident but I can hear the fear in my own voice.

Suddenly, I'm surrounded by a clean masculine smell and a pair of lips is next to my ear. He presses his hips against mine and I can feel he’s getting hard. Oh God. No. My body reacts right away, nipples tightening, which I find sickening. Then the intruder growls before speaking.

A gasp flutters from my lips when I hear his words, "I don't think your boyfriend will mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment