Monday, February 20, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ February 22 Teaser

We are blushing this week with our returning squeezer, britchick69 @britchick1969. Enjoy the teaser:

With a feather light touch, she stroked the contours of my neck down, following the lines of my collar bone and then down the centre of my chest; my eyes closed in response. She swept along the underside of my breasts, my skin erupted in goose bumps, then making circular motions with one finger ending at my nipple, by the time she’d finished, my buds were tight and aching for her attention. I watched as she held each of my breasts in her hands, massaging them, rolling my nipples around between her finger and thumb. My hands reached out and took Alice’s pert breasts into my own hands, I matched her movements, massaging and tweaking her nipples, I watched as goose bumps broke out across the surface of her skin, making her nipples tighten further, I needed to feel them in my mouth.

“Fuck, Alice, I need to suck them.” She moaned slightly at my words, I dipped my head and flicked her erect peak with my tongue before sucking her gently into my mouth, my finger and thumb never left her other, I swopped over to pay equal attention to the other side. She groaned at my actions, my body responded with building excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment