Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon February 29 Teaser


This week we have BellaClary squeezing us. Enjoy the teaser:
His lips slid across my collarbone, his hot breath tickling me. I could hear my breathing getting heavier, I hated how it betrayed just how turned on I was. He placed soft kisses as he moved, using just enough pressure for me to feel it but I craved more. He was incredibly good at this, I had to admit.  There was a part of me that wanted him to be forceful and rough with me. I wanted to feel him shove me against a wall or throw me onto the bed. I wanted him to consume me.

I felt his teeth graze my shoulder and I moaned. Before I could think about how embarrassing it was I heard a low growl fall from his lips. He must be enjoying this just as much as me.

His lips made their way up higher and the kisses got deeper and wetter.  He dragged his tongue along my jaw and I shivered at the contact. I wanted to kiss him, feel his warm breath mingle with mine.  I had never been aroused this much by kissing before; I could feel my wetness soaking my lace thong.

No comments:

Post a Comment