Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Author Profile ~ Untamed00notbroken

Congratulations to author Untamed00notbroken (who writes under the FFN penname GSDM Canada) who won 2nd place (3-way tie) in the judges vote and judges category Steamist given by IamTheAlleyCat, for her collaboration with  Nicia called Just A Kiss.

This is Untamed00notbroken first step into the ocean of Twilight Fanfic; her stories mostly falling under the misc. books category.

We gave all of our authors a little questionnaire, so let's check out her answers.
  
1.) If someone was interested in Twilight, would you tell them to read the books first, watch the movies first or read nothing but smutty fanfic?

If someone was interested in Twilight, I would suggest them reading the books before watching the movies. Smutty fanfics are good all the time I would think since not many are 'word for word' to the books and are often just spin offs with a little somthin' dirty.

2.) Be honest, in reading fanfic, what have you learned about sex that you didn't know before?

The man's point of view on what sex feels to them. As I am female, I have no idea what having an erection feels like or what it's like having a woman's touch, or entering her body. It's very interesting since I want to go further into writing from a MPOV.

3.) Do you get tingling when writing your lemons? If yes, explain why is that important to you.


In the beginning, no, I felt nothing while writing lemons other than the heat on my face from embarrassment. I had no idea what I was doing when I first started writing, and I'm still learning. Every now and then I will admit to getting a tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach as my ability to write sex became more easy and I started developing a 'flare' and a 'feel' for it.

4.) What's your favorite sexy times position to read about in fanfic, but that you aren't too crazy about in real life?


I like shower sex in fanfictions. There are so many ways you can play that card while writing to make it hot and passionate, or just a lazy, sweet way to wake up in the morning. However, in the real world, my shower is tiny so it is rather awkward, and the tile is cold as hell against you back. Sometimes I like being dominant which is nearly impossible in that stupid shower. Great idea in writing, but not in reality where I'm living.

5.) Who would be your ultimate, non-canon pairing for a smut fest in Twific?


Hmm, that is a difficult one to decide actually. I think Alice, and a AU younger Charlie would be cute? This is a very hard question as I am in love with Carlisle and Esme :D


6.) Sweet and gentle in the bedroom or rough and tied up in the playroom?

I like wild and playful. Sweet and gentle is nice, but, doing crazy things is much more fun. 




7.) How do you like your lemons best: sweet, meaningful and a little abstract so you can infer things, or hot, descriptive, and straight-forward? And tell us why!

It depends on the style of writing and that is happening in the plot along with the personality of the characters. If they are loud and outgoing, then I expect the lemon to reflect them. Sometimes though having sweet and meaningful love is better though. It also depends on the day and what I am interested in at the time, I suppose.

8.) What's serves as your inspiration when writing a good lemon? Music? pics? real-life experience?

I am an old man secretly and listen to classical music which is not a very good inspiration for dirty talking and slutty lemons. It's just pretty. I don't find pictures really inspirational for lemons either. If I am looking for something I just flip through a bunch of the 'romance' (but they have mass murder in them?) novels on my shelves and piece together a little somethin' from a bunch of them mixed with my own personal experiences and imagination. I get a lot of ideas from a wide variety of novels.

9.) Emmett Cullen walks into a bar and is carrying what?


A gun. I always thought Emmet would make a good cop. A good dirty 'let's fuck right here, right now' cop ;)


10.) ....that's what he said.

I'm so wet, I'm dripping

No comments:

Post a Comment