Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Author Profile ~ Jessicanov201

Congratulations to author Jessicanov201 on winning 2nd place (3-way tie) in the judges vote as well as 1st place in the public vote for her one shot My Sexy Pantie Man.

Jessicanov201 is a lovely writer that takes into her world of Twilight, public sex with Edward and Bella in a laundry mat that leaves us panting, as well as sweet words between pen pals in My Dear Edward. We hope to see much more of Jessicanov201 in the future *coughs-more smut please-coughs*.

We gave all of our authors a little questionnaire, so let's check out her answers.
  
1.) If someone was interested in Twilight, would you tell them to read the books first, watch the movies first or read nothing but smutty fanfic?

I would tell them to read the book’s first. To be honest I bought the movie on a whim. At first I had no interest in it, but soon became hooked. Once you read the books, you get to feel the emotion and love between them. You can interoperate things on how you read and see them in your mind and not on screen. So yes, I say books first, then go dive into the smutty goodness. It’s fun to read them in different situations and picture them living it. For me, it makes it easier to place myself in the story with them. (OK, so maybe have I replace Bella with myself a time or two *wink wink*)

2.) Be honest, in reading fanfic, what have you learned about sex that you didn't know before?

OK, so I will be 32 this year and have two children, I think it is safe to say that I know a thing or two about sex. What I didn’t know, was that BDSM is not at all what I thought it was, and this it has quickly become an obsession of mine. Yes it is raw and deliciously dirty, and I love all the smutty naughtiness, but it’s the tenderness behind it all. I have learned that. I learned that I secretly want to gently be punished and then loved and cared for after.

3.) Do you get tingling when writing your lemons? If yes, explain why is that important to you.

In two words...of course. when one is writing a lemon, you are doing it to excite the reader, and lets face it, when you write, you want the reader to be there in the story, you want the emotion to be there. to me, if my lemons don’t make me want to jump my husband after, then the reader wont connect with it either. I have read more than my fair share of lemons. Some have been OK, but a bit bland. They got the point across, but done draw you into it. Then there are some where I have honestly gone back just to read them again. That is what I strive for. I know they may not all be there yet, but it is important to me that my readers fell the emotion, that they can feel the touches and kisses. well you get the idea. If I don’t tingle from my lemon, I rework it until I do. I probably should not admit this, but I sometimes incorporate real life experiences in them. Now you get to read my stories and figure out what ones I have lived, and what ones I have conjured up in my mind. lol.

4.) What's your favorite sexy times position to read about in fanfic, but that you aren't too crazy about in real life?

Hmm, this is a harder one. I have been with my husband for fourteen years, so there have been a lot of positions. And I will take this question as all sexy times acts. I guess I would have to say sitting on his face. It’s hot when you read it, and I love to picture it, but its just awkward for me.

5.) Who would be your ultimate, non-canon pairing for a smut fest in Twific?

So if I had to choose a non-canon it would be Edward and Jasper. It’s weird, there is not much that I will not read, but slash is not normal one of them. This paring though, I don’t know, there is just something hot about it. I don’t often read other stories where Bella and Edward are not together, I just find it hard to read, but throw me a story with these two boys and I’m game.

6.) Sweet and gentle in the bedroom or rough and tied up in the playroom?

I am a bit greedy when it comes to my lemons. I want it rough and tied up in the play room, and then sweet and gentle in the bedroom. The repeat for several nights...

7.) How do you like your lemons best: sweet, meaningful and a little abstract so you can infer things, or hot, descriptive, and straight-forward? And tell us why!

I think it needs to be a mix of everything. There needs to be enough detail to get you all tingly, but enough missing so that you can add your own flavors. It also depends on the situation. Some require it all played out so that it is hot, steamy and brings out the freak inside, but some times in a story, it needs to be left to the readers imagination. These I find best when written with foreplay, but lave you to finish the lemon in your mind. So, yes, once again I am greedy with my lemons, and want a mix of both.

8.) What's serves as your inspiration when writing a good lemon? Music? pics? real-life experience?

Real life. I can’t listen to music while I write, I get to distracted. I love it when other authors put photos in, sometimes it really helps you see where they are going. For me, it use real life. Sure I know that what works for me, will not work for every one, but I life to play out my fantasies in them as well.

9.) Emmett Cullen walks into a bar and is carrying what?

With the mood I am in after answering all these lemony questions, I would say the first thing that comes to mind is the nice little toy that he left for Edward in Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls I loved that chapter.

10.) ....that's what he said.

Every girl should know how a driveshaft works...

No comments:

Post a Comment