Monday, April 2, 2012

Squeeze My Lemon ~ April 4 Teaser


This week we are being squeezed by one of the entries for the Spring Squeezing Contest winners, Jessicanov201. Enjoy the teaser! I'm folding my favorite pair of black lace panties when my thoughts begin to wonder. Every time he comes in, I am folding this exact pair. I had planned not to wear any tonight, but at the last moment, I decide to slip them on, as I imagine him walking up behind me, sliding his hands over my body. God, I really need to get off. I look around making sure that I'm alone and let out the breath I've been holding as I feel my hand touch my neck. I slide it slowly down over the curves of my breast. I have to muffle a moan, as I begin to tease and pull at my nipples. I may have also forgotten to wear a bra tonight. My hand travels slower as I think of his eyes. They are the most intense I've ever seen, and the brightest shade of green. My hand reaches the top of my skirt, and I briefly wonder if I am really going to do this. I know its risqué, but I need the release. It's been too long, and this man does things to my body. My fingers caress my stomach as my hand inches lower. The short length of my skirt works to my advantage, and I slowly slip my hand under the soft fabric.

The softness of my fingers meets the even softer skin of my center. I'm so wet and already starting to swell with need. I slowly slide my fingers from my opening up to my clit. My free hand reaches out to grab the table. It feels so good, and knowing that at any time I could get caught seems to enhance the sensation. I begin to rub my fingers a bit faster and with just a bit more pressure. I reach a bit lower and slowly insert one finger inside. I moan, but no longer care. I'm lost in my thoughts and feelings. What I would give to make the fantasy come true.

"Do you honestly go through that many panties in a week, or are you trying to tell me something." I feel a tremble flow though my body and it stops directly between my thighs. I freeze instantly as I realize he is standing behind me. How did I not hear the door? Does he realize where my hand is? I squeeze my thighs together trying to stop the liquid from running down my thigh, all the time not forgetting that my hand is still between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment